Introduction Of Emeralds:
Emeralds are fascinating gemstones. They have the most beautiful, most intense and most radiant green color, i.e. emerald green color.
Ruled by the planet Mercury, Emerald is also known as Panna stone, as it is popularly known, exhibits many metaphysical properties. However, to benefit and derive maximum advantage from these metaphysical properties, this gemstone should be worn using the right procedures and methods.
The emerald stone is the most scintillating, intense, spellbound and intense stone among all other precious stones. Here, are the steps one should follow for wearing Emerald Gemstone:
Consult Astrologer first:
There should be a detailed analysis done of an Emerald gemstone in regards to the birth chart before determining whether to wear Emerald gemstone or not.
Before buying an Emerald, it is important to consult an experienced and good astrologer so that one can know everything about their birthstone.
Also, it is imperative to check the position of Mercury in your astrological chart. An astrologer will be able to check if Mercury is aligned positively or negatively with your horoscope and guide you accordingly.
Once an astrological consultation is complete, purchase a high-quality Panna stone from a certified and reputed gemstone dealer.
The Right way of wearing Emerald Gemstone:
- Panna stone should be worn on a Wednesday since the day is ruled by Mercury the Lord of this gemstone. Astrologers recommend that the befriending of the beautiful Emerald on Wednesday mornings during ShuklaPaksha, most probably.
- Once you have the gemstone, please have it mounted on to a gold or silver ring. Ensure that the ring has an open back so, that the Emerald remains in touch with your skin.
- Embed the stone into a ring made from gold, which is true of most stones. If it is not possible to wear it in gold, you will go to the second option that is silver.
- Try to choose the emerald stone having a weight of 3 carats. It should wear on the right hand and on the little finger.
- Before wearing the stone, wash the stone and ring with the pure Gangajal. Pour the stone into the bowl, having Gangajal one night before wearing it to dispel all the negative energies of the stone.
- Do Chanting this following Mantra for Budha for 108 times. The mantra for Budha is “Omm Bum Budhaye Namah Omm”.
After reciting Mantra, pray for the wellness and by reciting the name of God, wear the Emerald Gemstone ring.