Gemstones are not only jewelry assets; they do occupy a big place in Astrology as well (especially in India). India is rich in diversity and people have different beliefs about their reverence here. So, with respect to them, there are different things in which Gemstones are very famous.
There are different Gemstones with unique qualities and powers. One of them is Blue Sapphire Stone. It’s a very powerful gemstone with extravagant qualities and looks.
Let me give you a precise Brief Introduction of Blue Sapphire Gemstone about, its properties and chemical composition.
Blue Sapphire Gemstone:
Blue Sapphire Gemstone, as the name, represents one of its property i.e. Color. Yes, it’s Blue in color and that’s the reason it’s also known as Neelam stone. Blue Sapphire is one of the fastest-acting Gemstone i.e. its positive energies conceal you from bad eyes instantly.
Blue Sapphire represents which Planet?
Each Gemstone represents one of our 9 astrological planets. Similarly, Blue Sapphire represents the planet Saturn (Shani). Saturn is the 6th planet of our Solar System and according to Indian Vedic Astrology; Saturn signifies hard work.
So, Blue Sapphire is best for those who believe in “Hard Work is the Key to Success”. It will embrace your work and provides you sense so that you can utilize it the most.
Blue Sapphire Properties:
Above there are some basic facts about Blue Sapphire or Neelam stone. But if you are looking to buy one and want to be very specific about each and everything then let just move towards its properties:
1. Physical Properties:
Blue Sapphire belongs to the corundum family. So it includes Aluminum Oxide, which usually founds in rocks
It’s a very hard material as its hardness reaches up to 9.0 on the Mohs Scale (specifically used to check the hardness of a mineral). It’s the second hardest material available after Diamond.
2. Chemical Properties:
Its Chemical equation is AI2O3
Its gravity lies in between 3.99 and 4.00 and its refractive index territory is 1.760-1.768 to 1.770-1.779.
3. Color composition:
Blue Sapphire Color varies between Dark and Light-based upon their Hue, Saturation, and Tone
However, it also depends upon its origin (from where it originated)
Also, there are some inclusions in the sapphire which sometimes surges its beauty or make it literally a stone; worth nothing.
Blue Sapphire Benefits:
- Why should I wear Blue Sapphire, How it will be beneficial to me? Chill guys, I know you have come through the long part. But believe me, it’s all worth once you read its benefits.
- As I mentioned above, it’s one of the fastest acting gemstone i.e. it will give you result within a week or so.
- Most importantly, it works for those who believe in hard work. For them, it acts like a Boon. This is the reason Blue Sapphire is also known as “Sapphire of Wisdom”
- It acts like a guardian and protects them from other people’s bad eyes, jealousy, and other negative energies.
- Blue Sapphire creates a charge of positive energy around the wearer’s body that results; you will stay positive and determined towards your work.
- It will give you mental stability; you will stay focused on your aim. No more confusion and you won’t ever be stuck in the midway of your work.
- Blue Sapphire will bless you with calmness. You will always stay cool, no matter how hard the conditions will get.
- It also protects you from certain health issues like kidney and liver problems.
Origin of Blue Sapphire:
As you all know, Gemstones created by nature, i.e. it’s a natural process. So there are some specific places in the world, which fulfills all the needs to produce a gemstone. Similarly, there are some places which specifically good to originate Blue Sapphire.
1. Kashmir: Kashmir Blue Sapphires are most famous in the world. These sapphires are known as Cornflower Blue Sapphires.
2. Myanmar: Myanmar originated Blue Sapphires are also one of their own kind. Their vividness is very famous, and they hold a good position in the market.
3. Sri Lanka: Sri Lankan Blue Sapphires are light in color or you can say they are quite transparent because of the mineral from which they made i.e. “Geuda”. But despite being light in color their quality and demand are very high in the market.
However, there are some other origins that originate from good quality Blue Sapphires; Brazil, Russia, Thailand, Australia, Madagascar, and Cambodia.
How and When to wear Blue Sapphire?
So now as you are a little bit familiar with Blue Sapphire. The first question arises in anyone’s mind is that, is there any particular day or time to wear this Gemstone? Don’t worry after getting you this far we won’t leave you in the midway. So answers to your questions are:
- Blue Sapphire should be worn on Saturday in the Middle finger on your Right Hand
- Always use Gold Metal with Blue Sapphire, if you can’t afford it go for metal that made of all 5 elements
- For the rest, you can concern with a good astrologer. I think that will be the better option before wearing any stone including blue sapphire.
Furthermore, if you find yourself in the same category as above mention and now you are looking for a Good Blue Sapphire distributor.
I suggest, give a single visit to premiumsapphire.com. They provide the best quality Blue Sapphires available in different variants at reasonable prices. Happy Buying !!!