The natural blue sapphire is one of the most mystifying gemstones among all. It is widely held with great reverence for its stunning beauty.
In astrology, blue sapphire is believed to carry the energetic vibrations of the planet Saturn, which bestows tremendous power of this stone.
The blue sapphire stone is believed to have such powers that it can literally make or break an individual’s life. The stone must only be worn by people who have a strongly and favorably placed Saturn in the natal chart.
The stone can not only enhance your confidence and inner strength, but it can also help you to cultivate the positive influences of Saturn such as strong will power, patience, endurance, perseverance, and temperance.
Many celebrities wear blue sapphire gemstone as it can have a great impact on their lives by bringing success in the career front.
One of the most well-known blue gemstones that are worn since the earliest of times, blue sapphires have long been associated with mysticism.
While Saturn rules everything that is earthly and related to the material world, it still has distinct spiritual energy of its own.
When worn under the right conditions, the blue sapphire stone can really bring out the best qualities in a man or woman.
Here Are Some Of The Most Interesting Facts About The Blue Sapphire Stone.
• Sapphires are extremely hard substances and the only natural mineral that is harder than sapphire is diamond.
• For the longest period of time, sapphires have been intimately associated with royalty. Numerous royal families have had personal collections of sapphires, and they even wore them in their crowns and jewelry.
• While most people are familiar with the blue variant of sapphire, they do come in all sorts of colors, such as white, yellow, pink, green and orange.
• The sapphire is a type of mineral that is known as corundum. Trace elements of minerals like chromium, iron, vanadium, titanium, copper, and magnesium are found on these stones which give them their color. Stones having a high presence of titanium and iron become blue sapphires.
• The hue, tone, and saturation of blue in the sapphires may vary greatly, depending on the conditions in which it was formed and its chemical composition.
• Padparadscha sapphire is a rare form of pink sapphire that has a pinkish-orange color.
• Sapphires are mined extensively throughout the world. Countries that are known for their sapphire production include Australia, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Malawi and United States.
• Sapphires were once worn to ward off evil energies. They were also believed to activate spiritual faculties such as clairvoyance and intuition.
• It is a particularly beneficial precious gemstone for people who are trying to meditate, develop inner quietness and focus on creative expression.
• Wearing the blue sapphire stone can bring astounding levels of material success and growth.
• The stone is intimately associated with the feelings of devotion and wonderment in the spirit world.
• People who are suffering from depression can experience improved moods once they start wearing this stone.
• The inner peace obtained from wearing the blue sapphire stone can actually help a person to take control of life and transform it for the better.
• There are some variants of sapphire that are called star sapphires due to their ability to produce asterism.
• At one point of time, the blue sapphire stones could only be worn by the members of the royal families as well as clergymen and priests. No common man was permitted to wear these stones.
• Certain sapphires have been known to change their colors when viewed under different lighting conditions.